welcome to www.winny0809.blogspot.com
?°?*ウ?ニーのおもいでWinny's Reminiscence*?°?: Updating ^^
To the world you are one person, but to one person you are the world.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

欢迎光临我的部落格winny's bloggie

Jun 12, 2010

Updating ^^

I'm BACK
Seems like long long time didn't updated my blog already
The last updated was at May 19 ,
wow really long long time ago .
What was i'm doing recently ,
working working keep working........
A tired life for me and never try before when i was still in college study.
BEFORE that , very happy because finish my Diploma course with Bii and also my lovely friends.
My mind now all is waiting my convocation day coming .
Is will be my memorable day to me .
But my heart seems like not so happy .
WHY ???
I'm missing my grandpa..........
thought my convocation day grandpa can attend but now that is impossible already.
Anywhere forget about it , i will try to do my best for everything.

--------------------------------------------------------
May start working part time job at uptown there,now working with Rainbow at the same place.
this 2 job is a super big different to me ...xixi
hope we can try our best for success our future way.

--------------------------------------------------------

Will here is some recently photo ^^

love it so much captures it by using Bii's phone camera




リョン ღ ウィニー



1 comment:

pigrainbow said...

nice siah ur pic...wahahha
i longtime did't update too@_@
waiting house de line come...many thing can BLA BLA BLA jor...