welcome to www.winny0809.blogspot.com
?°?*ウ?ニーのおもいでWinny's Reminiscence*?°?: ✿ few hours outing ✿
To the world you are one person, but to one person you are the world.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

欢迎光临我的部落格winny's bloggie

Oct 22, 2009

✿ few hours outing ✿


✿ outing-ing ✿


[photo is taken few day ago]
2pm-3pm,replace marketing class include dear
after finished our marketing class,me and Bow decided go JJ[Jusco] to eat lunch and buying something
I want dear go with us too ^^
arrived JJ , straight went to KFC having our lunch
at that time , outside seems like wanna heavy rain
not a while , wow really super duper heavy rain outside
begining dear hope can walk back home but rain heavily outside so change to taxi
after having lunch ,
went to S&J buying some stuff
after that went to wash wash wash our photo^^
keep finding our thing
after dear went back me n Bow went to wangsa maju[desa]
can't believe we saw Qoo and his bf at lrt there
we both not dare say ''hi'' with them
but anywhere feel happy to saw them ^^
me and Bow continue went to present shop for finding our stuff
after that straight went to restaurant pack dinner for my sister
then what can we do after that
yea...is back to hosel
having a nice day with you guys although is just a short time ^^


私の気持ち、私の日記
✿my feeling , my diary✿

don't forgot give some comment for ウィニー



No comments: