welcome to www.winny0809.blogspot.com
?°?*ウ?ニーのおもいでWinny's Reminiscence*?°?: recently
To the world you are one person, but to one person you are the world.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

欢迎光临我的部落格winny's bloggie

Sep 23, 2009

recently

Photobucket


18.09.2009
Movie Day
wake up - bath - make up - prepare go out

went to 1 Utama movie movie with xixihim,Newton,Eric and his girfriend
before movie , went to eating korea food first

Movie name : Gamer
Movie time : 2.30pm
after end the movie , straight back to hostel
start to prepare my th
ing to back

Photobucket

19.09.2009
Hometown-ing
morning , breakfast with him
after breakfast,
back to hostel waiting my parent come to fetch me and sister,brother back hometown
after fetch me and sister at hostel .
daddy straight went to Melati Utama[MU] fetch my brother
then we continue our hometown journey
fell sleepy and tired ....
next day is Hari Raya so ....
highway very jam at that time
till night we just reach my home


Photobucket

20.09.2009
Family Day
morning having breakfast with family
after having our breakfast ,went to salon[sister and brother wanna cut hair]
before back went to new open Giat walk walk
evening i decided went to penang shopping/window shopping
Place : Penang Queensbay Mall
Time : 4.00pm
went there hope can find some high hill but.....
both of my sister also got buy new shoes accept me^^
before back home , having dinner at there too

Photobucket

21.09.2009
Hometown Life
morning went to pasar with mum and sister
me and sister also got bought clothes that day
at night , daddy fetch us to ''restaurant shun xiang'' having dinner
finis dinner , went to Minat walk walk and buy some stuff


Photobucket

22.09.2009
Hometown Life
slept till sp late
after having breakfast , continue color my drawing
after that housework , online-ing , TV-ing



No comments: